Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problem with both source and binaries on slackware 8.1

Hi Francesco,

> If I download 0.86 binary for slackware (the last binary is probably for
> slack9 and I have 8.1) I get this error:
> gnomemeeting: relocation error: gnomemeeting: undefined symbol:
> __ti13PArrayObjects

yes, the Slack pacakge is for Slack9.. ;)

> If I try to compile from source I get the error in attached file.
>
> I'm pretty sure that all the needed libraries are correctly installed
> and ./configure says that it is all ok.
>
> What can be the problem? Do I need a different version of gcc?

either your libs are oddly too old, or too brand new (= CVS) ;)

you should try to compile with pwlib 1.50 and openh323 1.12.0.. they are
proven to compile fine with the 0.96 download version of GM.

moreover you should ensure your system doesn't have any remains of the
old libs install ;)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian