Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problem with both source and binaries on slackware 8.1

Patrick Michaels ha scritto:

On Wed, 2003-07-09 at 15:35, Francesco wrote:
If I download 0.86 binary for slackware (the last binary is probably for slack9 and I have 8.1) I get this error:
<snip>

Francesco, yep, the binary off of the gnomemeeting website is for 9.0.
I see, but the 0.86 binary didn't work either...

What can be the problem? Do I need a different version of gcc?

make sure you compile pwlib and openh323 with the following options:

./configure --prefix=/usr
make optshared <- the optshared is mandatory
make install
Ok, I didn't use optshared.
pwlib 1.5.0 compiled with "make optshared"
I cannot get openh323__1.12.0 to configure correctly, so I downloaded CVS (1.12.2) and compiled with "make optshared" now I when I try to compile gnomemeeting 0.96.1 I get an error that gdkvideoio.h is missing.

I can compile succesfully 0.98 but I get segfault when I run it. This is probably due to my installation of glib2. I installed it in /usr/local/lib (forgot to use --prefix when configured them) but when I compile gnomemeeting it searches them in /usr/lib so I symlinked them but this probably isn't a good solution. I will reinstall glib2 in /usr/lib soon and retry.

I hope this helps!

Patrick
Thank you.