Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] 1394 DV cam not recognized?

On Thu, Jul 03, 2003 at 09:26:21AM +0200, Kilian Krause wrote:
> the debian/ dir of my packages is avail upon request.. there's more to
> come with the "real" debian packages of SID though. the debian
> maintainers concluded that having DC firewire is a good idea and
> therefore they'll compile their packages with DC support. if that fits
> your model, fine; if not, well, you can either have my debian/ dir or
> just look at:
> http://snapshots.seconix.com/debian/dists/release/main/source/

I'm glad to hear that they will have DC (digital still-cam) support, but my
hardware requires DV (digital video, aka AVC) suport.  I can always file a
bug later if they don't include it.

> you'll need to recompile all 3 sources though..

I'll be recompiling your packages.  Thanks for them.  I'll let the list know
how it goes.  Would anyone else be interested in DV-enabled .debs?

-Chris