Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Firewire Cameras on MacOSX?

Hi Georgi,

> > > I downloaded v 1.5.0 of ptlib, and attempted to configure with
> > > "--with-firewiredc --with-firewireavc".  I get errors about missing
> > > libraries (lib1394, dc, avc) and the config stopped.
> >
> > you can only make use of one of them at a time.. a very unuseful
> > shortcoming in pwlib, which should be obsoleted, but noone does it
> > currently ;)
>
> Has this been confirmed *for sure*? The pwlib source looks as if they both
> should work just fine together, though I never went around to testing as I
> never felt like installing the dc libraries that I wouldn't use anyway.

it has been noticed by Damien Sandras, you can go ahead though and proof
us wrong, if they have updated the code.. i'd love to hear the success
story and thus support vaster userspace with packages containing
FireWire ;)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian