Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Mandrake package

Hi Alexis,

> I do not know why I do not upgrade : I installed the 9.0 by downloading the
> three cd's, and I do not know if I can upgrade without downloading and
> burning the cd's :)
>
> My system is OK and some users have problem with their software now that they
> upgraded to 9.1. I prefer wait the 9.2 version which is waited by users. I do
> not know who is right.
>
> Does i convinced you ??? :)

hehe, as upgrading of all rpm-based distros gives me headaches, i'm
using debian.. but i'm taking care of the GM packages, so i'm trying to
make users happy =)

i see your point in keeping 9.0, but the upgrade to 9.2 isn't gonna be
better (check SuSE, all they fixed was to include a BACKUP before
upgrading with 8.2 *ggg*)

i guess we're gonna be doing 9.0 packages, as it's very few effort to
expand the list of supported platforms releases, once we have the rpm
specs working ;) please do be prepared though to expect the 9.0 support
being dropped with 9.2.. else we'll end up supporting 9.0-12.3 in the
next years ;)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian