Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Mandrake package

Hi Alexis,

> The package has been built on a 9.1.
> You have 2 solutions :
> - upgrade to 9.1
> - rebuild the src.rpms (that I don't have).

btw. we're just working on the CVS rpms to include a hdlist.cz (the
urpmi sourcefile).. maybe you can then try to get the new needed
versions with urpmi.. we'll do the release hdlist.cz in case we get it
working ;)

if you still have problems, we will do 9.0 rpms, in case you can
convince me, why upgrading to 9.1 is a bad idea *g*

--
Best regards,
 Kilian