Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Mandrake package

Hi !

I do not know why I do not upgrade : I installed the 9.0 by downloading the
three cd's, and I do not know if I can upgrade without downloading and
burning the cd's :)

My system is OK and some users have problem with their software now that they
upgraded to 9.1. I prefer wait the 9.2 version which is waited by users. I do
not know who is right.

Does i convinced you ??? :)