[GnomeMeeting-list] GM-0.96 lockups?

I am getting some lock ups that prevent any use of system. This has
happened three tiimes so far. Once during a call with a GM-0.96 user and
the other two times trying to start GM.

While trying to start GM, my keyboard LEDS blink on/off and I can not
use computer. Have to do a hard reboot. Once I did manage to get to a
non-X login and the cursor was just there, could not login, no echo to
the screen. Tried ssh from another computer, no luck.

I am running :

Intel Celron 550MHZ ABIT BH6 motherboard,
256Mram
NVidia Ti4200 AGP card
XFree86 Version 4.2.1.1 (Debian 4.2.1-5 20030122074040 build)

USB Logitech Wheel mouse
USB Logitech Quickcam Express
webcam driver is qce-ga-0.40c

GM-0.96
libpt-1.4.7
libopenh323-1.11.2

ALSA sound drivers (0.9rc7) for a Yamaha OPL3SA2

Dist: Debian -sid, last dist-upgrade on Jan 28th.

Hope this helps with any troubleshooting that might need to be done.
--
Jeffrey Bell <jfbell earthlink net>