Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Logitech quickcam 4000 pro--no video device under Mandrake 9.0

Hello,

I think (but Im not sure) that the Logitech Quickcam 4000 Pro is not
supported by the kernel in the Mandrake distribution, you need to
install a newer kernel and patch the sources using the driver found on
the Philip sLinux driver homepage.