Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GM manual

Hi Volunteers !!!

In order to keep this a user's mailing list, i suggest to all of you willing
to help to join the GM devel-list so that Matthias Redlich and me can
coordinate the work. We need both writers and translators for the manual
(we'd like to have at least the "big" languages english, french, spanish and
german, but feel free to translate to any language you like/know).

See you on the dev-ml,

Matthias Marks (aka matti on #gnomemeeting, irc.gnome.org)