Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GM manual

send me the necessary info on signing up on devel-list and will show up there.

Matthias Marks wrote:

Hi Volunteers !!!

In order to keep this a user's mailing list, i suggest to all of you willing to help to join the GM devel-list so that Matthias Redlich and me can coordinate the work. We need both writers and translators for the manual (we'd like to have at least the "big" languages english, french, spanish and german, but feel free to translate to any language you like/know).

See you on the dev-ml,

Matthias Marks (aka matti on #gnomemeeting, irc.gnome.org)