Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] (no subject)

Matthias Redlich wrote:
> hi there. im a new user to linux and i am currently running kde, i have
> had gnome meeting set up on my computer but im unsure on how to use it.

I recommend you to read the FAQ on gnomemeeting.org, which is indeed
very complete. It will answer almost all of your questions.

read the faq is always good so nobody rtfm's you ;-)

> how can i take a picture?

Take a picture of what? GnomeMeeting is not used to take pictures, it is
used for video-conferencing.

you can take pictures at least in gm >= 0.95
(don t recall if you can in  0.94.x)

call --> save current picture

or just press crtl+s

cheers,
mahoni

--
Mark Anthony Hill                    icq: 105801943
mailto:koyama mahoni gmx co uk       http://kingofblades.tk/