Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] (no subject)

hi there. im a new user to linux and i am currently running kde, i have
had gnome meeting set up on my computer but im unsure on how to use it.

I recommend you to read the FAQ on gnomemeeting.org, which is indeed
very complete. It will answer almost all of your questions.

 how can i take a picture?

Take a picture of what? GnomeMeeting is not used to take pictures, it is
used for video-conferencing.

 how can i allow others to see me? im totall bewildered by the whole
thing and if you could give me a step by step guide i would be ever so
greatful.

You have to call people, then they will be able to see and hear you -
video-conferencing.

Cheers,
Matthias

thanks ever so much

yours sincearly

jamie moss

my name is clubby my penis is chubby so if u wnt some then give me a
call