[GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting pwlib problems

I have been having problems since I tried to load my ov511 module with compress=1. I have since removed the module and added it back without compression with the same results. I have tried to remove all three packages that go with gnomemeeting (gnomemeeting, pwlib, openh323). I have searched the system after removal to make sure no files were left behind. I have then reinstalled with no change. I have also removed the gnomemeeting dir in my home directory.

Any help would be great,
	Josh

errror

[dsheedy amd1333 dsheedy]$ gnomemeeting
PWLib Assertion fail: Operating System error, file osutil.cxx, line 468, Error=13