Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] choppy audio with very bad echo

- I suggest you to install 0.96.0, a lot of progress has been made in
one year, it is an Open Source software :)

- For the echo problem and choppy audio problem :
	* If you hear yourself when talking to another person, ask to 	the
other person to use headphones or to move his mic away from the
	speakers.
	* For the choppy audio, it can be due to several factors:
		- bad audio driver that doesn't support well full-duplex 		(recording
and playing at the same time)
		- bad headphones or microphone on the remote
		- bad audio codec
		- bad quality of the internet line : you can try to 		increase the
jitter buffer on your side to see if it 		improves, 0.96.0 does that
automatically.