Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Reliable ITSP with GSM Codec Support

On Wednesday 19 February 2003 1:02 pm, Craig Southeren wrote:
> At 8c USD a minute, I can use my normal telco. I don;t need to go to
> VoIP.
>
>    Craig

i can call australia to the Us for about 2.5 - 3 c us a minute depending on
the exchange rate at the time with a calling card here.  I would love to get
a quicknet card and use it but the cost is a bit much right now.  but when i
graduate from college i plan on moving to the states and it will most likely
be the cheapest way to call home so i will no doubt be going that route then.

Dennis
<snip>