Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Reliable ITSP with GSM Codec Support

But they are not very cheap. Their quoted price for calls US is 0.8c (US)
per minute. This is 3 to 4 times what other VoIP carries charge.

   Craig

On Tue, 18 Feb 2003 20:31:26 -0600
"Mark Anderson" <manderson technocom com> wrote:

> There has been a lot of discussion regarding the lack of GSM codec support
> among ITSP's.  I do know that WorldCall supports this codec on their
> telecoms network and their quality and reliability is the best I have used.
> Their website is located at http://www.world-call.net and they also have a
> real simple wholesale program available.
>
> Mark Anderson

 Craig Southeren,
 Managing Director, Equivalence Pty Ltd
 Director, MicroTelco Gateway, Quicknet Technologies, Inc.
 Voice: +1 415 864 5225 x 700    Fax:   +61 2 4367 3140
        +61 2 4365 4666          H.323: phone.craig.southeren.com
 ICQ:   #86852844                MSN: craig_southeren hotmail com
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Quicknet's revolutionary MicroTelco Services offers
LOW WORLDWIDE RATES ANY TIME OF THE DAY with
No monthly fees! No monthly minimums! No connection fees!
US rates as low as 2.9 cents a minute! To see more rates,
visit www.microtelco.com

****LIVE VIDEO CONFERENCE NOW AVAILABLE*****
CUworld v6.0 is currently in beta.  CUworld is an affordable
easy-to-use service providing live visual communication
between friends, family and colleagues worldwide.
To try out the beta with no obligation visit,
http://beta.cuworld.com.