Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Feature Request

That's a nice feature request. You can currently already install openmcu
on a remote machine and use it for test.

The reason why we do not provide such a thing is that it would use a lot
of bandwidth if all gnomemeeting users start using it for testing. Also
imagine the CPU load with 100 users connected...

You understand it now, the reason why it doesn't exist is because it
wouldn't scale or believe me, there would already be one since a long
time.