[GnomeMeeting-list] GM won't let me use /dev/sound/adsp

In the audio devices settings of GM (0.98.5), only /dev/sound/dsp is
shown in the device list. Since I'm now using ALSA (0.9.6) I need to use
the /dev/sound/adsp device. Why won't it detect this device?

I'm using KDE if it make a difference. As I was using OSS and everything
was okay; maybe I should not have the /dev/sound/dsp device any more
(I'm no ALSA expert) and I've no idea what mixer device I should be
using. I had to switch to ALSA as my Philips webcam insist on it.

Everything else works great BTW.

Thanks,
Nick.