Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gm 0.98.5 build problem (Debian)

fre, 19.12.2003 kl. 22.49 skrev Kilian Krause:

> >  I want support for firewire cameras.  I made it work
> > with my DV camera, although the framerate was dissapointing.
> > Now I want to try with the Apple iSight ieee1394 camera.
>
> Am i right to expect the iSight to be a IEEE1394 DC version then? If so,
> you could give us a great hand testing the CVS snapshots debs against DC
> ;)

 I won't mind.  You will provide some hand-holding, won't you? :-)

> We currently can only ship DC drivers, but we cannot test them, so you'd
> be welcome to try =)

 iSight should be DC compliant, I think.  It is not a DV (AVC) camera.

I installed from the CVS apt source, and now Gnomemeeting complains
about missing sound manager and gnomemeeting.server, and then quits.

--
 Herman