[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: D-Link webcam under Mdk 9.2

Le dim 14/12/2003 à 21:11, Alexandre Aractingi a écrit :
> Do I have a driver/webcam problem here? (xawtv doesn't show anything
> either... what can I do?)

Update: A quick search revealed that the ov511 driver wasn't the right
one for my webcam, I have to use the ov511+...
So now: how do I change the driver once it has been assigned by the
kernel? /etc/modules.conf doesn't seem to contain the right info...
Thanks,

--
Alexandre Aractingi <aaractingi libertysurf fr>