[GnomeMeeting-list] D-Link webcam under Mdk 9.2

Hi all,

I have a D-Link webcam that I'd like to use with GM, after plugging it
it is automatically discovered as a "generic camera", and the ov511
driver is assigned.

The "test video" GM wizard reported a successful test, but it confuses
the webcam with my Hauppauge TV card :-(. The "real" webcam should be at
/dev/v4l/video1, but the GM config doesn't let me choose anything else
besides "/dev/video0" or "image"...

During the test, the /var/log/messages shows:
ov511_core.c: No sensor is detected yet

Do I have a driver/webcam problem here? (xawtv doesn't show anything
either... what can I do?)
Thanks,

--
Alexandre Aractingi <aaractingi libertysurf fr>