Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] speexnarrow 8K ?

Damien Sandras wrote:

Le lun 08/12/2003 à 13:47, David Selby a écrit :

Can anyone tell me the equiverlant in Debian woody ?
Dave
?

That command is "universal" and doesn't change from a linux distribution
to another.
run gconftool-2 -u /apps/gnomemeeting/general/version
to "reset" the preferences. It should appear.

OK i'm probarbly being dense here, I'm Debian woody with the "backport" to gnome 2 to allow the latest gnomemeeting to work. is gconftool-2 a gnome 2 thing.

I have tried it as root, it does not exist, I have searched APT & cant find it.

... err ... Im still a bit stuck.

Dave