[GnomeMeeting-list] cam distortion after connect

Hello,

Hopefully someone can assist me with my problem. Yesterday I was running
latest gnomemeeting on Mandrake 9.1 and all was well. Then last night I
did a clean install of Mandrake 9.2 PowerPack. Now when I run
GnomeMeeting (which is the version 0.98.5 mandrake RPM), it looks fine
(see attached gnomemeeting-good.png) until I connect to someone, then
the cam video goes all distorted (see attached gnomemeeting-bad.png).
The user on the other end reports varying amounts of black and colours.

The cam is a logitech quickcam express using the mod_quickcam module.
The mod_quickcam module cam preinstalled with this Mandrake 9.2
PowerPack, but I also tried installing gce-ga-0.40d from
sourceforge.net. I am still getting the same results (I expect they were
the same module).

Thank you to anyone who can offer any assistance.

--
Jason Douglas
Web Application Developer