Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] cam distortion after connect

Regarding the Logitech QuickCam on Mandrake 9.2 with GnomeMeeting:

I am sending this answer in case it helps anyone else. I couldn't find
the answers I need in the archives, but I manged to figure it out from
at /var/log/messages. This told me to try gcset compat=dblbuf.

I had to download and install the qcset RPM. The RedHat 9.0 RPM works
for Mandrake 9.2 (you can get it here:
http://apt.sw.be/packages/qcset/). I went to a terminal and typed qcset
compat=dblbuf and voila.

Thanks Folks!