Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Strange...

Le dim 24/08/2003 à 20:39, dballester kernpharma com a écrit :
> No strange, discussed some time ago in this list. Once the quickam module
> is loaded, execute the next command
>
> qcset /dev/video0 compat=dblbuf
>
> Try again ;)
>
> qcset is an application that comes with the quickcam module sources from
> http://www.ee.oulu.fi/~tuukkat/quickcam/quickcam.html

Thank you David, I will try this. Thank you for your previous
explanations about qce-usb installation, it is OK now because I have
enough place to install kernel sources. Thank you again. I have to find
now the file which loads the module in order to erase the mod_quickcam
and to load automatically the new module. Thank you again :-)