Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Strange...

No strange, discussed some time ago in this list. Once the quickam module
is loaded, execute the next command

qcset /dev/video0 compat=dblbuf

Try again ;)

qcset is an application that comes with the quickcam module sources from
http://www.ee.oulu.fi/~tuukkat/quickcam/quickcam.html

HTH

Regards,

David Ballester

Alexis Moreau <alexis c moreau wanadoo fr>@gnome.org con fecha 23/08/2003
20:22:36

Por favor, responda a gnomemeeting-list gnome org

Enviado por:      gnomemeeting-list-admin gnome org

Destinatarios:     gnomemeeting-list gnome org
CC:

Asunto:     [GnomeMeeting-list] Strange...

Hello everybody,

I just installed my Mandrake 9.1 (problems with nvidia drivers, but it's
not the matter here) and the last Gnomemeeting. Very good ;)

But... (yes), there is a strange thing. I unloaded the module
mod_quickcam (qca), and loaded the quickcam module (qc-usb), the image
is better, quick, but when I begin a communication, eveithing becomes
pink and the image is disapears under lines...

Strange, isn't it ?