[GnomeMeeting-list] DC help needed

Hi,

I thought I would look for people to help me out with the IEEE1394 DC
driver here, since apparently none is subscribed&alive on the
gm-devel-ml...

Here is what happened recently: I wrote a plugin system to handle the
video input drivers in pwlib, and ported AVC, DC & V4L to that new
scheme, then worked to improve those I could easily test because I have
the hardware: AVC and V4L.

The DC driver I could never test: yesterday, I was in the situation were
I have very nice-featured and well-tested V4L and AVC drivers, but a DC
of doubful quality when compared to them. I just removed DC from the
next version.

If you have the skill&motivation, feel free to contact me, and I'll
explain what's to be done (in loose terms, obviously) to get the DC
driver in good shape and back into my patch.

Snark on #gnomemeeting