Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] pwlib install: configure or Makefile bug?

Hi Martin,

> > (just for my interest: is upgrading to a recent version of RH an
> > option?)
>
> Unfortunately it is not an option. We are using some commercial binaries
> that are well anchored into RH 7.1, so they control our when we upgrade
> the OS.

ever thought about running the core 7.1 in a chroot to satisfy your
commercial binaries? given that the distributor of your binaries doesn't
want to support decent versions, which u most probably did ask first ;)

that way you could have the rest as main system and only use this from
within the chroot. alternatively a thin-client terminal-server with
xnest for remote display would come to my mind. that way you run all of
these binaries on 1 "server" which distributes the X as window to the
other hosts.

just a thought ;)

--
Viele Grüsse,