Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Compile -> fux0red sound; MS-GSM -> fux0red sound

Le Tue 05/08/2003 �8:44, Damien Sandras a �it :

> I don't see how it could be a software problem either. Most probably
> kernel related than anything else...

Well I have the gentoo-sources kernel, which includes preemtable kernel
patches, might have something to do with this. What is strange though is
that I get no such problem with any other app, and that it fux0rizes
both ways, IE I get bad sound and my peer does too.