[GnomeMeeting-list] Phone program

Hello everybody,

As I can not install Gnomemeeting at this moment, I would like to use a phone
program which is able to communicate between Windows and Linux. I tried
Gphone and Linphone on Linux but impossible to phone with windows
(Openphone), and I can not find Openphone for Linux (broken).

It is just to wait for an installation of Gnomemeeting ! :)

Do you have an idea ?

--
S'il vous plaît, évitez de m'envoyer des pièces jointes au format Word ou
PowerPoint.