Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] color format problems with QuickCam Zoom and PWC

	I haven't taken the time to troubleshoot it so I didn't want to trouble
the list yet.  I have two GnomeMeeting stations talking to each other on
a local network.  I can initiate from one to another but not the
reverse.  When I do that, the receiving station issues a segmentation
fault error.
	When I try viewing both remote video and local video in separate
windows, I only get a black screen for local video.
There was something else I tried while conferencing with a NetMeeting
users. I don't recall what it was - I may have tried to enable audio,
but GnomeMeeting issued yet another segmentation fault.
	This is not a high priority project for me but if I dig a little
further for more useful information, I'll post it.  Thanks - John

--
John A. Sullivan III
Chief Technology Officer