Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] color format problems with QuickCam Zoom and PWC

I am using RedHat 8.0 with kernel 2.4.20 with the pwc 8.10 patch and
pwcx-gcc32.  All seems fine other than some instability with
GnomeMeeting.  Much happier than I was the last few nights of fighting
with it.  Thanks to the list and especially Damien Sandras for all the
help - John

--
John A. Sullivan III
Chief Technology Officer