Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] color format problems with QuickCam Zoom and PWC

	My apologies -- I seem to have muddied the waters with back to back
posts about separate issues.  I was working on two separate webcams.
The QuickCam Express is working fine with its driver.  The problem there
is GnomeMeeting constantly segment faults if I run it as an unprivileged
user.
	This is a different problem. I still have the segmentation fault
problem with a separate computer running QuickCam Zoom instead of
Quickcam Express. However,in this case, I have the additional problem
that GnomeMeeting complains about the color format being unsupported no
matter what color format I tell it to use with gconftool-2.
	I haven't checked all my e-mails yet but I still don't have a
resolution to either problem.  Thanks - John

--
John A. Sullivan III
Chief Technology Officer