[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: What am I missing?

  Hey gang,

  Okay, I've got everything needed to rebuild the src.rpm installed. Now the
problem is this...it tells me I need PTLib, which is a part of pwlib, but the
thing is, libpt.so... is named differently on my system, it's named
libpt_linux_x86_r.so.1, thus when it's trying to find libpt.so<whatever>,
it's not seeing it even though I have it. How can I make this see my libpt.so
stuff?
  Here's what it says at the end of trying to rebuild:

checking for PTLib includes...
checking for /usr/lib/pwlib/lib/libpt.so... no
configure: error: You need PTLib to enjoy GnomeMeeting

  And here's what I get for a locate of ptlib and pwlib:

john rotten:~> locate libpt_linux_x86_r.so.1
/usr/lib/libpt_linux_x86_r.so.1
/usr/lib/libpt_linux_x86_r.so.1.4
/usr/lib/libpt_linux_x86_r.so.1.4.9
/usr/lib/pwlib/lib/libpt_linux_x86_r.so.1
/usr/lib/pwlib/lib/libpt_linux_x86_r.so.1.4
/usr/lib/pwlib/lib/libpt_linux_x86_r.so.1.4.9

  So you see, it's in the same place it's looking for it, only it's 'named'
different than the src.rpm wants, so spits it up at me. So, is there anything
I can do about this to get a rpm rebuilt from the src.rpm for my SuSE 8.2
system?
  Thanks for all the help guys. OH! I almost forgot. Matthias, that list you
gave me to look at to see what I might need had *almost* everything...it also
needs intltool installed.

  John
--
My Penguin eats butterflies