Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnome meeting with firewire?

Yes, all snapshots compiles fines.
Yes you need switches (see their README).

We have experimental debs of CVS if you want :
deb ftp://www.gnomemeeting.org/gnomemeeting-cvs ./
But I don't know what is the status of AVC and DC in them.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org