Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnome meeting with firewire?

Ok, I'm up to the 3-20 snapshot, and it won't compile. :(   Which one
compiles, and do I need to set switches in openh323 and pwlib before I
compile those?   Running debian/sid.

Mark

--
Mark Wolfe                                   http://www.wolfenet.org
gpg fingerprint = 42B6 EFEB 5414 AA18 01B7  64AC EF46 F7E6 82F6 8C71