[GnomeMeeting-list] gnome meeting with firewire?

I've got an ADS Pyro 1394 webcam that I'd like to get working with
gnomemeeting, is this something that will be supported in the future, or
is there a howto somewhere?   Google didn't turn up much.

Thanks,
Mark

--
Mark Wolfe                                   http://www.wolfenet.org
gpg fingerprint = 42B6 EFEB 5414 AA18 01B7  64AC EF46 F7E6 82F6 8C71
>Almost any animal is capable learning a stimulus/response association,
>given enough repetition.
Experimental observation suggests that this isn't true if double-clicking
is involved. - Lionel, Malcolm Ray, asr.