Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problems using Microtelco....

I am not definitively a techy guy but I can tell you that I use Microtelco
services several days a week and most of the time without any troubles
(except echo). The only think I find it is that some time around midnight
(for me, GMT+8) I cannot connect to the gatekeeper.

- PC with Mandrake 9.1. PCI Phone card, dial-up ADSL.