Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] PROBLEM WITH GM

I have tried with 0.96.1 but the problem is that on RH8 it ask for a
sound card and i can not start it. I know that I have a working sound
card as I can use AUDACITY to record voice thru mic and I listen to
the things I record and so on. I don't know why 0.96.1 does not see the
sound card. I use a Dell Inspiron 8100.

Rgds
Sasa