Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] PROBLEM WITH GM

Le jeu 10/04/2003 à 09:40, Sasa Ostrouska a écrit :

> Thannx, I can confirm that I'm firewalled but I have opened the
> port 1720 on my firewall so I have to ask also my friend. Is there
> way to do it also thru firewall ?

There is a difference between being behind a NAT gateway and being
firewalled. If you are behind a NAT gateway, then you have to do more
things than just opening 1720 (see FAQ).

If you are firewalled, then you need to open TCP port 1720, but also TCP
30000 to 30010 and UDP 5000 to 5003.

If you don't open the UDP ports, then the voice/video packets will be
dropped.

> As for the sound we do not hear anything OK at least me. I will check
> the FAQ.

Use the configuration druid to determine if it is a driver problem, or a
firewall problem. (see FAQ ;) )