Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] multiple conference calls

Le mar 08/04/2003 à 15:06, Jozef Riha a écrit :
> thx but can you supply me with a small how-to. i already downloaded mcu.
> but when mcu is running gnomemeeting cannot run and vice versa. so if

You have two solutions :
- change the listening port of GnomeMeeting using gconf-editor (see FAQ)
- change the listening port of OpenMCU with the "--listenport " option
(see --help)

The problem with the second solution is that Netmeeting won't be able to
call the MCU.

> you be please so kind and write me in a few steps what to do to:
>
> 1) establish a new conference (password protection is not important that
> much) and how to join with netmeeting client from windows OS
>
> 2) join a conference estabilished by netmeeting

The problem is different. Let's say that you have 3 machines A, B, and
C. A is running GnomeMeeting, B is running OpenMCU on a very
high-bandwidth machine, C is running Netmeeting.

You launch OpenMCU on B with the required parameters (see --help for
more information on what you can use), then A and C both call B using
B's IP or host name. That's all.