[GnomeMeeting-list] God Bless You

Dr Bashiru
Lagos, Nigeria.

I am a member of the contract award committee, federal ministry of
petroleum resources, Nigeria I am in search of an agent to assist us in
the transfer of (USD4m) and subsequent investment in properties in
your country.you will be required to
(1) Assist in the transfer of the said sum
(2) Advise on lucrative areas for investment
(3) Assist us in purchase of properties.
If you decide to render your service to us in
this regard, 20% of the total sum will be for you.
the money is been deposited in a security company in Indonasia.

yours faithfully,

Dr Bashiru Dada