Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problems compiling

le dim 15-09-2002 à 15:10, Tomek Grzejszczyk a écrit :
> Damien Sandras wrote:
> >
> > You probably didn't remove correctly the old libraries before compiling.
> > That is a common problem. Please make sure to remove *all* old headers
> > and *all* old versions of OpenH323 and PWLib before compiling
> > PWLib,OpenH323 and GnomeMeeting, or you will have compilation problems
> > or lots of crashes.
> >
> 	It worked :-). I mean it has compiled but when talking about crashes...
> Try this:
> 	open Preferences-> Codecs -> Audio Codecs, then check/uncheck the last
> protocol on the list and press the button with down arrow.

Does it crash for you in that case?
What version of GnomeMeeting are you using?
I can't reproduce the problem...
Perhaps your gconf settings are broken. Try "killall -9 gconfd-2", "rm
-rf .gconf/apps/gnomemeeting"

And try again.

Can anybody here reproduce the problem?