Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problems compiling

Damien Sandras wrote:

You probably didn't remove correctly the old libraries before compiling.
That is a common problem. Please make sure to remove *all* old headers
and *all* old versions of OpenH323 and PWLib before compiling
PWLib,OpenH323 and GnomeMeeting, or you will have compilation problems
or lots of crashes.

It worked :-). I mean it has compiled but when talking about crashes... Try this: open Preferences-> Codecs -> Audio Codecs, then check/uncheck the last protocol on the list and press the button with down arrow.

(gnomemeeting:16430): Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkliststore.c: line 551 (gtk_list_store_get_value): assertion `GTK_LIST_STORE (tree_model)->stamp == iter->stamp' failed

(gnomemeeting:16430): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: gtype.c:2835:g_type_value_table_peek(): type id `0' is invalid

(gnomemeeting:16430): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: can't peek value table for type `<invalid>' which is not currently referenced

PS: Can you use the e-mail you used to subscribe when you mail the
mailing list? Thanks :)

Do you mean T Grzejszczyk instead of the tgrzejsz ? Well its an alias on my mail server and I'am just using the shorter one (you know my surname is long, so why write it all). Actually I've reregistered to the list with the longer version.

Thanks for help,
Tomek Grzejszczyk