[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Gnome Meeting and BWQcam

I just tried the driver that comes with my kernel, and it detects the
cam, but gnome meeting gives me an error:
"Yor driver doesn't support the YUV420P format
Please check your kernel driver documentation in order to determine which
Palette is supported. "<snip>
I checked the source,and cant find a document, that describes palette's.
which palette should I use so that it recognizes that there isnt any
color? :)

Thanks,
Bob