[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Gnome Meeting and BWQcam

le mer 11-09-2002 à 21:23, Bob Smith a écrit :
> Is it posible to use Gnome Meeting with an old black and white qick cam?
> I've had it for ages collecting dust and I figured I'd try using it again.

If you find a driver that is able to make it work and that respects the
Video4Linux API, there should be no problem. The problem is to find that
driver.

--
Damien Sandras

GnomeMeeting - H.323 Video-Conferencing application -
  web:	http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
FOSDEM 2002  - Free Software and Open Source Developers Meeting -
  web:	http://www.fosdem.org/