[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Gnome Meeting and BWQcam

le mer 11-09-2002 à 23:00, Bob Smith a écrit :
> I just tried the driver that comes with my kernel, and it detects the
> cam, but gnome meeting gives me an error:
> "Yor driver doesn't support the YUV420P format
> Please check your kernel driver documentation in order to determine which
> Palette is supported. "<snip>
> I checked the source,and cant find a document, that describes palette's.
> which palette should I use so that it recognizes that there isnt any
> color? :)

Try with Gray.
If you browse the mailing list archives you will see how to change the
color format and which ones are available.

--
Damien Sandras

GnomeMeeting - H.323 Video-Conferencing application -
  web:	http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
FOSDEM 2002  - Free Software and Open Source Developers Meeting -
  web:	http://www.fosdem.org/