Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Local Video too good

le lun 09-09-2002 à 10:45, Patrick Fromberg a écrit :
> Yes, I mean that seriously, I know my face anyway and I am not really
> fond of it.
>
> I only use the local video to check if everything is ok, color,
> brightess and such. But as the video is displayed with best quality and
> not with the quality that it is sent with, I can not optimize the
> quality settings.

The default quality settings are already optimized.
You can of course change them during the call, and ask to your
correspondant what he prefers. If he hears your voice with blanks, or
you hear him with blanks, that means that the quality settings are too
high. You can increase the jitter buffer and see if it improves things,
if not, choose not so high quality settings.