Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problems sending voice

le dim 08-09-2002 à 09:45, derek indranet co nz a écrit :
> Hi,
>  try turning OFF fast start
>
>       Disable H245 Tunnelling
>
>      Adjust the rtp port ranges used by gnomemeeting to 49604-65535
>         Currently, GM uses 5000-6000

Actually in most routers I've seen that was not needed.
A good (or modern) H.323 packet filtering stack inside routers is able
to detect used port numbers inside packets. Of course, Tunneling and
Fast Start should be disabled, but that is the only requirement.